Registrierung KalenderHäufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite

danielsuperstar.de - forum » Other... » Small Talk » EUROVISION 2003 » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: ISRAEL
  EUROVISION 2003Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello europe!

ok... hello Faniels...
what do you say about the songs so far?
how did you like the Israeli song?
I realy liked the German song. .. so did the people on the radio... only one question-
you have so many beautfifull singers! why did you send her????

btw-
t.a.t.u were disaster!!!!

the pic' is my yearbook photo.....in case that you were wondering.........
<----------------------

24.05.2003, 22:07 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Kathy
Daniel Bestfan Deluxe +

Herkunft: Berlin :)
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Kathy suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hi adi! :)
i really have to say that i don't remember the israeli song!
and why 'we' send her [her name 's lou]; i think, most people would have sent someone else! i don't like her

.:See u in Berlin on the 23rd November!:.

Pics (c) by *rainbow* & miszu =)
>> <<

24.05.2003, 22:09 Kathy ist offline   Profil von Kathy Füge Kathy deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Kathy senden Füge Kathy in deine Contact-Liste ein
Gypsyqueen
Super Moderator

Herkunft: Hamburg
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Gypsyqueen suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi adi17!

By the way: look above, we have already a "Eurovision" Thread, it is called "Grand Prix"!!

But you are right, the Song from Israel is my favorite for this moment! And also I like Lou, our german singer!

Best wishes.

Gypsyqueen

Gypsyqueen

24.05.2003, 22:14 Gypsyqueen ist offline   Profil von Gypsyqueen Füge Gypsyqueen deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Gypsyqueen senden Homepage von Gypsyqueen
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: ISRAEL
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

sorry.... I didn't know this is how you call this...

anyway- thank you Gypsyqueen!!!!!!

kathy-
the israeli song is no13... "it's my way to say i love you..segapo je taime I love te'amo ve ohev otach.." they switched shirts...
anyway I liked it a lot....
and I think i will vote to the:
or germany r turkey or irland... haven't decided yet!

the pic' is my yearbook photo.....in case that you were wondering.........
<----------------------

24.05.2003, 22:18 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
hubbabubba
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: D?sseldorf
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von hubbabubba suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hi adi,

good luck for your singer!

As for our german singer Lou, nobody here really knows why she was sent to the Riga... well the reason probably is, that in our national pre-decision contest there were no real alternative. There was one singer who was supposed to have good chances to win our national contest, a voice imitator of our Chancellor Gerhard Schr?der, with a quite stupid but popular wannabe-satiric song about Schr?der, accompanied by a big Schr?der puppet (probably you know that Schr?der is not so popular in Germany these days because of the really bad economic situation). After the first poll there were three candidates left, the Schr?der imitator, Lou and some not really exiting Band, between which the decisive poll had to be made... so, no fantastic choice. Luckily a majority of voters (including myself) did'nt want the Schr?der Guy to represent our country in an international song contest. I think that's why good old Lou got her ticket to Riga...

dedicated to daniel K.

danke f?r Kassel!

Dieser Beitrag wurde von hubbabubba am 24.05.2003, 22:41 Uhr editiert.

24.05.2003, 22:40 hubbabubba ist offline   Profil von hubbabubba Füge hubbabubba deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an hubbabubba senden Homepage von hubbabubba
  « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: