Registrierung KalenderHäufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite

danielsuperstar.de - forum » Other... » Small Talk » Great News~!~!~! » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: ISRAEL
  Great News~!~!~!Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

l'm sorry for not being here for long long time,
my father got angry on me because i spent too much time on the internet, so he disconnect it....
BUT!
here i am!
and i have great news!

Remember the questions i asked you, about Germany, couple of weeks ago? the delegation questions?
anyway!
l passed the 1st stage and i was invited to a personal intreview!!!!!!!
it will be next week!
i'm so excited! wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

btw-
Daniel lookes so sweet when he tries to talk in English...
let's all wish him quick learning!

the pic' is my yearbook photo.....in case that you were wondering.........
<----------------------

06.05.2003, 14:41 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
kodak
Daniel Bestfan Deluxe +

Herkunft: Schwerin
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von kodak suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

i wish you so much luck.....you can not imagine how much

klix hier
und hier
Mein Ohrwurm heute:
Nick Carter - Who needs the world?

06.05.2003, 14:43 kodak ist offline   Profil von kodak Füge kodak deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an kodak senden Homepage von kodak Füge kodak in deine Contact-Liste ein
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thank you so much!

and i'm sorry i missed your birthday, i hope it is not too late to say-
*Happy Birthday*

well, i must get some sleep if i want to look good on stage...

c u tomorrow!

(and people! write to me!!)

<----------------------

06.05.2003, 14:54 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
kathz
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: Ludwigsburg
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von kathz suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

AAAAHHHK!!!!
That's so great!

I knew you'd pass!
And i also know somehox that you can come to Germany!!!
Wish you sooooooooooooooooooo much luck!
KISS

Katha.

Gr??e an meine M?LLFAMILY [COOKIEMONSTER, FLODDA, GANGSTA, GREENY, JESSI, KATHY, KLEINE, MAJA + die KommuNIKAtive] und an adi, Andrea, Ann?, Becky, Cyara, Leonie + *leo*, Lisa, Steffi und Tanja

.:Countdown to BaW?-NRW-Tour:.

.:Never forget Ingolstadt + STUTTGART:.

06.05.2003, 14:54 kathz ist offline   Profil von kathz Füge kathz deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an kathz senden Homepage von kathz Füge kathz in deine Contact-Liste ein YIM Screenname: kathz15@yahoo.com
Maja
Super Moderator

Herkunft: HH [Hamburg / h?bsch, h?bsch ;)]
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Maja suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hi adi........great to see you here again.........

.:26.11.2oo3, HH - Auch der Norden ist K?blb?ck!:.

.:2o.1o.2oo3 - TRAiNSPOTTiNG - Malersaal[Schauspielhaus Hamburg]:.
.:Januar 2oo4 - ROMEO + JULiA - Schauspielhaus Hamburg:.

Na, Floddali? Alle Stifte wieder aufgesammelt?

06.05.2003, 15:30 Maja ist offline   Profil von Maja Füge Maja deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Maja senden Homepage von Maja AIM Screenname: MajaAleia
daniel_drives_me_crazy
Daniel Bestfan Deluxe +

Herkunft: weit weit weg vom dan????:( [Rheinlandpfalz]
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von daniel_drives_me_crazy suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

geil!!!!!!!!!!! ?hhh i mean really cool!!!! I?m sorry but i?m not good in english i?m sooo bad sorry but its great to see you here again. I asked myself why you wasn?t here? (an euch deutsche wird des os geschrieben????) i?m really silly

Simone das war ein unvergessliches Wochenende
DANKE
.:|Countdown to 20.09'03 B?blingen in 12 days with Simone&Becky&karin&kathz&Uschiusw.|:.
Fette KuZZiiiZ an:SiMONE,*rainbow*,kodak,Becky,Daniela,kathz,Nika&Uschi

06.05.2003, 18:01 daniel_drives_me_crazy ist offline   Profil von daniel_drives_me_crazy Füge daniel_drives_me_crazy deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an daniel_drives_me_crazy senden Homepage von daniel_drives_me_crazy Füge daniel_drives_me_crazy in deine Contact-Liste ein
Sari
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft: Oberhausen
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Sari suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Na dann mal:
GOOD LUCK!!!

Kommt doch mal auf meine hp: www.sariswelt.de.vu

Vergesst das GB nicht!

POSITIVE ENERGIE!!!

06.05.2003, 19:12 Sari ist offline   Profil von Sari Füge Sari deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Sari senden Homepage von Sari AIM Screenname: Ssari06
felice
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

Herkunft: nahe Berlin
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von felice suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hey Adi this is really cool!!!
wish you good luck!!!!!
I'm looking forward to tomorrow...I'm curious which news&storys you'll tell me...

06.05.2003, 19:28 felice ist offline   Profil von felice Füge felice deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an felice senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von San suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Congratulations, Adi,

you're a winner. Keeping fingers crossed. Your Dad might want a flatrate for the web. I got mine today, it'll be about 2 weeks till I can use it. Lightyears cheaper than the old phone bill!!

Hope to see you here now & then.

San

06.05.2003, 23:45 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello!!!!!!!!!
reading all your messages reminded me how much i missed you all!!!
well, i'm very glad to be here!
when the tests will start again, i wil probably wont be able to come to here often.....so let's use the time we have...

what do i have to tell?!?!? let's see.....
ammm... last week, it was the holocaust day, it was realy sad, every year that pass it is harder to get the numbers!... the disaster! gosh we had a 2 minutes siren to remember the victims....
and, today we had 2 things, one was another sad day, that was devoted for the memorial of the people that was killed in wars and in terror actions since the beginning of israel in 1948. (21,541) the siren on this memmorial was parted to 2, one in monday evening, 1 minute, and one in tuesday morning, 2 minutes. i think it has 2 sirens because, well, the holocaust is over, but the war of survivng here, is still lasting...

Anyway, in the end of tuesday we celabrated the "independents day" i performed! it was soooo fun, the show was fantastic, and i realy enjoyed it!

It is really touching that everytime near the independents day, people decorate their houses with lights and flags, and there are flags for cars and, you see flags of israel all arround!
it is realy great!

sorry that the message is long... hope you'll understand it...

what is new about daniel?

<----------------------

07.05.2003, 00:45 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von San suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Adi,

has the test got to do with the delegation?

What did you mean by 'the numbers'? Do you have to learn by heart how many were killed etc? Don't think this is the right approach to the holocaust... At school we watched the film 'Holocaust' & this touched us more than any routined learning by heart. We had to do this again & again. This was a reason why especially in East Germany young people became neo-nationalist. Exactly the opposite of what the teachers' aimed at...

07.05.2003, 00:54 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

no no no no no you misunderstood me!
i meant, well, i know there was 6 millions jews that was murdered! every child in israel knows that!
what i meant was that the disaster getting more dreadfull as you grow up, and you hear more stories, and you see more films, and you mentaly meture....

what do you mean by saying-
"This was a reason why especially in East Germany young people became neo-nationalist. Exactly the opposite of what the teachers' aimed at..."
what was the teachers aiming at while showing them the movie?

and yes the test with the 10 questions, (i only asked you 9 vecause the 10th questions was an opinion) about the German authors and politicians, and so on...
it was the 1st stage, the 2nd stage (it is the final stage) is a personal interview, which i'll have next week!!!!

i'm so excited!

<----------------------

07.05.2003, 01:03 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hey Adi,

I know, can't beat our misunderstandings ;-)

If I was in your shoes & could see myself from another perspective than mine I'd be a little angry at the teachers. They revive the horrible past & by doing so fill your brains with the horror that happened. It was long before you were born. Never forget to prevent this. But not live in the past. It's your present & future now. It'll never end unless you allow it to. We were so tired of hearing what 'we' did. Well, not us & we can't feel guilty for it, as we weren't there back then. So some people rebelled against this constant reminder & turned into neo-nationalists, they identified with the 3rd reich regime. So we had racially motivated attacks at foreigners in this country in the early 1990s.
By the way, maturity is when you can look at yourself from an outside perspective rather objectively. It seems to me they make you sad & angry at what happened decades ago & then call it maturity. But you're 17 - maturity doesn't have to come first when you're 17 ;-) You've got all the rest of your life for boring maturity. Look at what Daniel has done to us. Can't see any one mature here ;-)

Hey, you've managed 50% of your test. Fingers crossed for stage 2!

07.05.2003, 01:17 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

well, I understand what you are saying, however, this is very important that people will remember what happend in those years and never ever forget it, this is a big part of my history, and yours.
we can't just forget it! gosh there are more Jews killed in europe that there are living in israel!
i think that it is necessery to see films, and remember what happend that happend!
by saing- neo-nationalist, do you mean- neo-nazis?
if so, then this is bad! I think that it is not as interesting for you as it is for us, jews, and over-flooding you with movies and info, maybe boring for you, especialy because it wasn't you that did it, but it was your grandparents, and their parents, and this is why you must remember.
In israel, as i sad once before, teen-agers get metured much faster then tenn-agers arround the world, we are living through things that you only see in movies, so yes, maybe i'm not totally meture, but i'm much more grown-up from you all....

about the scolarship (this is how they call the delegation in the embassy) i realy hope to pass stage 2!!!!!

<----------------------

07.05.2003, 22:46 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,

whenever I post here people seem to leave this thread.... am I such a bad person I wonder...

Maybe it's the 'heavy subject' we're going on about...

No, I meant WE MUST NOT FORGET but also not allow this nightmare to cast a shadow on our lives. To see the films & footage is very important, we teachers should wake students' interest in them but not overfeed the young ones. Those who later turned into neo-nazis kinda felt ignored by that permanent focus on WWII. What the neo-fascists did shocked us immensely. But we know there's much hidden xenophobia here, among the old people too. Trust me, we do care about what happened but we're also tired of being blamed. Most of those who did it are dead. We CAN'T forget. This country has a huge & lasting stigma. Whenever I go to another country the first thing I'm asked is about WW2. And I can't give the answers!
Let's not over-discuss maturity. It's your own experiences in life that make you grow up. Knowing history is essential & teaches you respect but its contribution to one's maturity is rather little ;-)

07.05.2003, 23:45 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: Altensteig / Schwarzwald
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von *Julie* suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Adi,

cool, you are back, I wish u

GOOD LUCK

for the personal interview !!! I hope u make it!! No... Im sure u?ll make it

Many

Positiv Energy

2 U, Hug Julie

* Daniel, mein kleiner Paradiesvogel *
* Ich glaub an Dich !!! Bussi * ----------------->

08.05.2003, 12:00 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
kathz
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: Ludwigsburg
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von kathz suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von San
Hi Adi,

whenever I post here people seem to leave this thread.... am I such a bad person I wonder...

Maybe it's the 'heavy subject' we're going on about...

No, I meant WE MUST NOT FORGET but also not allow this nightmare to cast a shadow on our lives. To see the films & footage is very important, we teachers should wake students' interest in them but not overfeed the young ones. Those who later turned into neo-nazis kinda felt ignored by that permanent focus on WWII. What the neo-fascists did shocked us immensely. But we know there's much hidden xenophobia here, among the old people too. Trust me, we do care about what happened but we're also tired of being blamed. Most of those who did it are dead. We CAN'T forget. This country has a huge & lasting stigma. Whenever I go to another country the first thing I'm asked is about WW2. And I can't give the answers!
Let's not over-discuss maturity. It's your own experiences in life that make you grow up. Knowing history is essential & teaches you respect but its contribution to one's maturity is rather little ;-)

Hi San!
Noone leaves because of you !!!

It was 2 late for me yesterday......

I agree with San's opinion: It's important to know the facts! But we should also see that it can't become like before... we can't turn back time. Everybody should take care, so that things like this can N E V E R happen again!

Gr??e an meine M?LLFAMILY [COOKIEMONSTER, FLODDA, GANGSTA, GREENY, JESSI, KATHY, KLEINE, MAJA + die KommuNIKAtive] und an adi, Andrea, Ann?, Becky, Cyara, Leonie + *leo*, Lisa, Steffi und Tanja

.:Countdown to BaW?-NRW-Tour:.

.:Never forget Ingolstadt + STUTTGART:.

08.05.2003, 14:52 kathz ist offline   Profil von kathz Füge kathz deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an kathz senden Homepage von kathz Füge kathz in deine Contact-Liste ein YIM Screenname: kathz15@yahoo.com
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

OK, now that we all agree on one thing, we can move on. though i was quit surprised that you told me (and you are not the 1st one) that you learn about the holocaust, and you see movies, i allways thought that the germans deney it (this is why, and PLEASE don't take it personaly- most of my friend, and my brother, hate germans), this is so hard for me to right this, because i think that we should leave the past in past and move on, i also think that each person is individual and we must know each other before judging. everytime that someone put the 2 words 'German' and 'nazi' together it makes me upset becaus, i know you, and you are so nice, and well....., i don't know!!!!

besides, in france and in the usa, there are more 'jew haters' then in anywhere else!

you don't know how hard it is to me to say this words, i was realy unsure whether to send this message or not.
just keep on mind that-
I LOVE YOU!
and who ever is judgmental about a person he don't know is a jurk!
don't take it personaly please!!!
hey, i know that a lot of people hate israel and israelis....

<----------------------

08.05.2003, 19:44 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
  « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: