Registrierung KalenderHäufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite

danielsuperstar.de - forum » Other... » Small Talk » united songtexte » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
MizzAj
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: sW!tZeRlaNd
  united songtexteAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von MizzAj suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

kann mir jemand helfen?? kann sie nirgends aufm web finden...

*oooh, mein goottt!! diese arme wiese!*
~its funny how life can take new meanin - u came & changed what i believed in~

01.04.2003, 14:16 MizzAj ist offline   Profil von MizzAj Füge MizzAj deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an MizzAj senden Füge MizzAj in deine Contact-Liste ein AIM Screenname: a rok carter YIM Screenname: a_rok_carter
Super_Jenny
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: Baden bei Wien, ?STERREICH
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Super_Jenny suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Die stehen im booklet von der cd drinnen

DANIEL, mein Schatz, ICH LIEBE DICH!

Danke f?r einen unvergesslichen Abend in Bad Reichenhall!!

01.04.2003, 14:23 Super_Jenny ist offline   Profil von Super_Jenny Füge Super_Jenny deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Super_Jenny senden Homepage von Super_Jenny
truly
Daniel Fan **

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von truly suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

DAS ALBUM "UNITED" - ALLE SONGTEXTE

We Have A Dream
We believe - the dream comes true ? Everything - we tried to do ? It was'nt easy all the time ? We, never felt like this before ? But we love it more and more ? Every day and every night ? We had joy and we had pain ? Come let us start again ? Music is what we're living for ? We have a dream - music is our life ? We have a hope - music will survive ? We take the chance - we had it all ? We feel like heroes - we're standing tall ? We have a dream - to win this game ? We laughed, we cried - we'll still be friends ? We take the chance - of our life ? There is no loser - music survived ? We, all had the greatest time ? Hearts were beating, and we felt find ? May I dream, my dream with you ? I, I was sometimes so alone ? Couldn't make it on my own ? But my friends, they're helping me ? We had tears, and we had fun ? And we're singing our songs ? Music is what we're living for

Tonight
Oh don't, don't cry a tear ? When you're alone, with all your fears ? Oh I, I'll be with you ? If you are sad, and feeling blue ? Cause I'll give you hope ? And I'll show you love ? Oh I give you all ? You can't get enough ? Tonight - there is a new chance ? Tonight - for me and you ? Yesterday is gone forever, we'll make your dreams come true ? Tonight - there is a new chance ? Believe in what you do ? At the end of the rainbow - someone is waiting for you ? Oh don't, don't give it up ? There is a chance for a new start ? Oh I, I'll show you a way ? If you are sad, I'll make your day ? Oh there is a place ? And there is a time ? And I swear to you ? Your sun will shine ? Tonight - you need a heart ? Oh tonight - we'll try a start

Cry On My Shoulder
If the hero, never comes to you ? If you need someone, you're feeling blue ? If you wait for love, and you're alone ? If you'll call your friends, nobody's home ? You can run away, but you can't hide ? Through a storm and through a lonely night ? Then I'll show you, there's a destiny ? The best things in life, they are free ? But if you wanna cry: Cry on my shoulder ? If you need someone, who cares for you ? If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder ? Yes I show you what real love can do ? If your sky is grey oh let me know ? There's a place in heaven, where we'll go ? If heaven is, a million years away ? Oh just call me and I'll make your day ? When the nights are getting cold and blue ? When the days are getting hard for you ? I will always stay by your side ? I promise you, I'll never hide

A Young Generation
Oh day in day out, life is so tough ? Going up is easy, coming down's hard ? But like the eagles fly, we're high up in the sky ? There is a hope, for you and me ? There is a chance, oh you will see ? That we will win, we'll reach the aim ? Together we will win ? A young generation is calling ? Calling for their rights ? And if you see us falling ? We stand up and we fight ? A young generation is calling ? And we're feeling strong ? You never see us crawling ? Oh we can't go wrong ? We will kiss the rain ? oh we're living our life together ? Oh it's like a game ? And we feel it's now or never ? Oh there is a chance, for you and me ? That we are living in harmony ? Beyond the 7th sky, we are flying high ? There is a way, for you and me ? There is a will, and you will see ? That we will win, we'll reach the aim ? Together we will win

Here We Stand Again (Stay With Me Tonight)
Baby there's a new tomorrow ? Please forget, your crazy sorrows ? Can't you see the world is beautiful ? Yesterday is gone forever ? Now we're here, all together ? You are in my heart, you're in my soul ? Nobody knows, the way, that we are feeling ? We're staying here tonight rocking and realing ? Baby ? Here we stand again ? It is the greatest dream, come true ? Oh just for me and you, oh darling ? Here we stand again ? With music in our hearts, we'll swear ? We always will be there ? Baby can't you see I'm crying ? Oh it's true, I'm not lying ? Can't you see the world is beautiful? ? And we show, love devotion ? And we'll give, our great emotion ? All we ever wanted, is here to stay ? Oh every night we have the greatest feeling ? We're staying here tonight, rocking and realing

Superman
Oh no ... ? Oh I saw you once on a saturday night ? Oh I was so strong, in the lazer lights ? Oh baby baby baby baby ? When I looked at you in that smokey light ? Oh I was'nt sure, what is wrong or right ? But you smiled to me, and you broke my heart ? Oh baby baby baby baby ? I tell you: I'm your superman forever ? I swear, we'll always be together ? I tell you, tell you baby, that it's love ? I tell you: I'm your superman forever ? Oh please, never say never ? Tell me, tell me baby, you can't get enough ? Oh I took my bike, and we went home ? And you said goodbye and I felt alone ? But I had your number, and I called you ? Oh baby baby baby baby ? And now I'm waiting, that you'll call me ? Cause baby you're my destiny ? I need your smile, you broke my heart ? Oh baby baby baby baby

How Can We Mend Your Lonely Heart
You are so young, you are so shy ? You've lost your heart, you've lost your smile ? And you can't sleep, it hurts so bad ? Something went wrong, you look so sad ? You got the love, you got the right ? To dream your dream, oh deep inside ? You cannot eat, it hurts so bad ? You had it all, now you are sad ? How can we mend your lonely heart ? We're looking At the same old stars ? How can I wash away your tears? Oh no ? How can we mend your lonely heart ? There is a chance, a hope, a start ? How can I take away your fears? ? How can I take away your fears? ? You are the one, to change your life ? You have to fight, then you'll survive ? Oh don't give up, you'll win again ? Cause if you try, until the end

Today, Tonight, Tomorrow
Oh I hear you crying ? Love is never dying ? You are in my heart, oh no ? Love is like an ocean ? Always just in motion ? Don't break apart, don't go ? Oh I can't breathe and I can't fly ? If you're not there, just by my side ? (un, dos, tres, quatro) ? Today, Tonight, Tomorrow ? Oh forget your sorrows ? Today, Tonight, Tomorrow ? I'll never let you go ? Today, Tonight, Tomorrow ? Baby I'm your hero ? Today, Tonight, Tomorrow ? And my love will grow ? Day in day out I miss you ? I swear I'll stay with you ? Too late to say I'm sorry ? I'll make your dreams come true ? I'll love you forever ? Can't we stay together ? Take me as I am, oh no ? It's an endless story ? Baby oh don't worry ? But I'll be your man, don't go ? Is there anything, that I can do ? Oh tell me love, I do it for you

We Are No Heroes
You're alone, in your heart ? And I swear, I will be there, if you need me ? Nobody's home, try a start
And I show you, there will be a destiny ? There's a star, it shows the way for me and you ? There's a star, who tells me what I shouldn't do ? So if you trust me, I'll always be by your side ? And I promised I'll be your guardian light ? Baby ? We are no heroes, but we are your friend ? We all need love, oh just for our life, baby ? We are no heroes, oh don't let it end ? And music, music will survive ? There's a chance for your dream ? You are larger than the universe to me ? A romance, oh it seems ? It's so hard to find , my baby can't you see ? Oh I've lived a thousand lifes, baby in one ? Sometimes I'm up, somtimes I'm down, but I'll be strong ? Life is too short, my baby don't throw it all (away?) ? And I promised, babe I'll make your day

God gave love to you
there were times when i was young and free ? and i said i need nobody ? only you and eternity ? but tonight i'm feeling so alone ? and i know i need somebody ? but your heart is made of stone ? and i know i need somebody ? but your heart is made of stone ? tonight, don't let forever fade ? tonight my dreams can come true ? cause there's no mountain high enough ? if god gave love to you ? if god gave love to you ? all my dreams are just a memory ? of a river full of love babe, to my endless destiny ? always said we'd make my dreams come true ? and i have never been so lonely ? i have never been so blue ? oh i need, i need your loving ? and you know you need me too

It's all over
i just can't hide my feelings ? It's just the way i am ? this love has such a meaning ? we'll make it if we can ? tell me baby, where did we go wrong ? sooner or later we'll end up on our own ? iT's all over, all over, all over again ? you said to me, sorry, can't we just be friends ? it's all over, all over, it happened again ? no time to ignore it, we'll come, we'll come to the end ? tomorrow is forever ? love is a sacrifice ? there'll never be a never ? halfway to paradise ? tell me baby, why you'll say goodbye ? just for the maybe, let's give it just one more try ? iT's all over, all over again ? you said to me, sorry, can't we just be friends ? it's all over, all over, just look what you've done ? oh, sooner or later, we're all alone ? we're all alone

Freedom
Freedom, Freedom ? Every night and every day ? We wanna live in harmony ? Freedom Freedom ? There's no other chance, I see ? It is our destiny ? Freedom, gimme gimme Freedom ? Oh there is no guarantee ? For a live in harmony ? Oh I saw it in the news, there's soldiers everywhere ? Don't destroy this paradise, oh please take care ? It's not right, don't fight, don't lose it all ? Oh you can run, don't hide, oh stop this war ? There will be another chance for you ? We want peace and dignity and heaven too ? Gimme: Freedom, gimme gimme Freedom ? Every night and every day ? We wanna live in harmony ? Freedom, gimme gimme Freedom ? Oh there is no guarantee ? That we'll lose our destiny ? Baby when the words collide, there has to be a way ? Cause we only have this world, and I wanna say ? Oh I pray, one day, we live in peace ? There is away, a place where I can breathe ? There will never be another chance for you ? We want peace and dignity hand heaven too ? For the human Race there is only One chance of living, We have to live in peace ? There is only one world ? If we destroy this world ? We destroy our future ? How can you stop ? The sun from shining ? How can you play ? Will peace and love?

Gruss
truly

"Menschen treten in unser Leben und begleiten uns eine Weile,
manche bleiben f?r immer, denn sie hinterlassen ihre Spuren in unseren Herzen."

01.04.2003, 14:26 truly ist offline   Profil von truly Füge truly deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an truly senden
MizzAj
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: sW!tZeRlaNd
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von MizzAj suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@truly...
danke!!! *knuddl*

*oooh, mein goottt!! diese arme wiese!*
~its funny how life can take new meanin - u came & changed what i believed in~

02.04.2003, 12:32 MizzAj ist offline   Profil von MizzAj Füge MizzAj deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an MizzAj senden Füge MizzAj in deine Contact-Liste ein AIM Screenname: a rok carter YIM Screenname: a_rok_carter
truly
Daniel Fan **

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von truly suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@MizzAj

Aber gerne und zur?ck

"Menschen treten in unser Leben und begleiten uns eine Weile,
manche bleiben f?r immer, denn sie hinterlassen ihre Spuren in unseren Herzen."

02.04.2003, 13:36 truly ist offline   Profil von truly Füge truly deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an truly senden
  « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: