Registrierung KalenderHäufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite

danielsuperstar.de - forum » Daniel » Daniel-Talk » oh dear fans... » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: ISRAEL
oh dear fans...Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

i'm so disagree with daniel,
first- he mixed up all his lines- but it's ok he is cute :D
second- the line he said- about the war, i think that he should think twice before coming out with politics statments.
he doesn't know that teen-agers like me for example also want peace and love but can't have it because they live under a threat!!!

i was deeply disappointed with his performence.

and besides, what about the poor israeli kids that go out to a discitec and end up in a hospitle because someone decided to blow up next to them!
i'm mad now, so don't try to calm me down, i don't know if i even gonna watch the rest of the show.
c u later

ADI

the pic' is my yearbook photo.....in case that you were wondering.........
<----------------------

22.03.2003, 20:42 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
SteffiMeffi
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: Dortmund
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von SteffiMeffi suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello there...

I'm not a teenager anymore and I'm very interestet in politics.

And I(!) do absolutely agry with Daniel's statement.

I'm against the war and the American way of makeing their way.

And I like Daniel so much for caring and show his believe.

I wish there would be more people than him...

piecefull Greetings
Steffi

PS: Why are you disappointed? Are you thinking, that the war is the right way?

22.03.2003, 20:47 SteffiMeffi ist offline   Profil von SteffiMeffi Füge SteffiMeffi deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an SteffiMeffi senden
Dani159
Daniel Fan **

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Dani159 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I cannot understand why you think so adi!? please explain it to me....

Daniel

Egal was andere sagen: Daniel, do it you way!

22.03.2003, 20:51 Dani159 ist offline   Profil von Dani159 Füge Dani159 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Dani159 senden
DanielsParadies
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: Kreis Aachen
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von DanielsParadies suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Well, I don?t know what was so worse about Daniels contra-war "statement". I hoped Daniel would say something because nobody else wuold do so. Please tell us : Why are you disappointed??? I can?t understand that...
Juli

KnutschazZ @ my Schatz??s kc-maus, Rose83,ddmc,Krissi,Kathy, Nika,Maja,Flodda,Carooo,Miminko!But about all this I luv my one and only Sugardarling Dani!

22.03.2003, 21:13 DanielsParadies ist offline   Profil von DanielsParadies Füge DanielsParadies deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Füge DanielsParadies in deine Contact-Liste ein YIM Screenname: juli_heartbeat
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

as you know (most of you) i live in israel.
and arround israel, unlike germany we have a lot of enemies, a part is iraq.
reminder- 12 years ago they threw bombs on israel, they say they wont peace well.... common !
people who wont peace don't make weapon that destroy!

as the days goes by i more and more support at the americans and bush!

u don't live near iraq so u don't have a threat on your lives!,

when u will have exploding busses in the middle of berlin then u will maybe understand!

<----------------------

22.03.2003, 21:21 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
SteffiMeffi
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von SteffiMeffi suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Sorry, I'm ABSOLUTELY AGAINST THE WAR and I nearly hate Bush and the war!

So it is.... I'M Sorry.

22.03.2003, 21:30 SteffiMeffi ist offline   Profil von SteffiMeffi Füge SteffiMeffi deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an SteffiMeffi senden
Maja
Super Moderator

Herkunft: HH [Hamburg / h?bsch, h?bsch ;)]
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Maja suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

and whats now with dani?

he said "shit war" and "shit people who wants the war"

i don't understand what you mean!

i think it was great from dani!

.:26.11.2oo3, HH - Auch der Norden ist K?blb?ck!:.

.:2o.1o.2oo3 - TRAiNSPOTTiNG - Malersaal[Schauspielhaus Hamburg]:.
.:Januar 2oo4 - ROMEO + JULiA - Schauspielhaus Hamburg:.

Na, Floddali? Alle Stifte wieder aufgesammelt?

22.03.2003, 21:30 Maja ist offline   Profil von Maja Füge Maja deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Maja senden Homepage von Maja AIM Screenname: MajaAleia
SteffiMeffi
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Being Against The War Doesn'T Meen Beeing A Friend Of Hussein!

If YOu Can't UNderstand THe Difference YOUR ARE WRONG!

I'M Against War EVERYWHERE!

22.03.2003, 21:33 SteffiMeffi ist offline   Profil von SteffiMeffi Füge SteffiMeffi deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an SteffiMeffi senden
DanielsParadies
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: Kreis Aachen
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von DanielsParadies suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I still don?t understand - sorry. I think like Maja. And I think there was nothing bad in Daniels statement.

KnutschazZ @ my Schatz??s kc-maus, Rose83,ddmc,Krissi,Kathy, Nika,Maja,Flodda,Carooo,Miminko!But about all this I luv my one and only Sugardarling Dani!

22.03.2003, 21:34 DanielsParadies ist offline   Profil von DanielsParadies Füge DanielsParadies deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Füge DanielsParadies in deine Contact-Liste ein YIM Screenname: juli_heartbeat
Cheja
Daniel-Fan

Herkunft: Holland
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Cheja suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Adi, I know your life is complete different from ours here in Germany and Holland. But I really don't understand why you are so angry.
We are used to say what we think. It is a great privilige we have in our countries. I fully agree with Daniel. A war never solved anything.

22.03.2003, 21:37 Cheja ist offline   Profil von Cheja Füge Cheja deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Cheja senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von San suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@Adi:

Afraid you got Dani wrong. He made a statement against war & those who are making war. War has never solved any problem. As you see Turkey's now stepping in, the problem is growing ever more, getting out of hand. The situation in your country won't be solved by military action either. Before you achieve peace you must bring enemies together & make them negotiate. So, what's wrong with a teenager standing up for peace??? I guess it's pretty hard for you guys in Israel to live in that situation every day & still be objective. One will naturally take a position....

22.03.2003, 21:39 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von adi_is_17 suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

don't get me wrong!
i love daniel, and i allways will, but it's just the way he put out his words that i was mad about.

i can't tell the difference between war and peace, i live in a lasting war, the palastinias kill us, we kill them they kill us we kill them they kill us we kill them and it goes on and on and on!
i try to escape for aless then an hour and a half, to see my favorit person sing on stage and he talks about the war.

the war is not a good thing! it will never be! BUT~ it's the only way to keep sadamm away from bombing israel and the world!

it is sad for me to say but, sadam is hitler-2 he wants to be the king of the world, even if it mean destroy most of it!
the war is not against iraq, it's against sadamm, and if he was realy care about his people he was sharing his fortune with them, treat them nicely, and leave bagdad!

if sadam doesn't care about his own people, why would think i'd care?
(i do care it was just a statment.)

<----------------------

22.03.2003, 21:55 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Maja
Super Moderator

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Maja suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von adi_is_17
but it's just the way he put out his words that i was mad about.

i think it was very great! because he told everybody that the war is very shit!

and another thing: i hope there will be peace in the next weeks! no! in the next days..or tomorrow..........................................

22.03.2003, 22:01 Maja ist offline   Profil von Maja Füge Maja deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Maja senden Homepage von Maja AIM Screenname: MajaAleia
gangsta babe
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: Kuchenst?ck ~.^
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von gangsta babe suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Maja
and another thing: i hope there will be peace in the next weeks! no! in the next days..or tomorrow..........................................

Me too...

'Wenn du wei?t was du willst, dann solltest du entschlossen bleiben und daf?r einstehen. Du kannst alles machen.'

22.03.2003, 22:04 gangsta babe ist offline   Profil von gangsta babe Füge gangsta babe deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an gangsta babe senden Füge gangsta babe in deine Contact-Liste ein YIM Screenname: x_kruemel_x
ClaudiaSLO
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft: Slowenien, Maribor
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von ClaudiaSLO suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Adi..i understend you wery good....what you mean... and how you think....

22.03.2003, 22:16 ClaudiaSLO ist offline   Profil von ClaudiaSLO Füge ClaudiaSLO deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an ClaudiaSLO senden
kohaku
Daniel Laie

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von kohaku suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

me too!!

but i don?t think that the war is the right way to keep saddam away from the rest of the world.

end i think it was GREAT that he said he hates war and people who makes war.

surely, we can?t live the same live which you?re living but so on , my statement is NO WEAR

P.S:dani du bistn gaaaanz a s??er *

22.03.2003, 22:18 kohaku ist offline   Profil von kohaku Füge kohaku deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an kohaku senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

when you say- i understand you, what exactly do you mean???

<----------------------

22.03.2003, 22:29 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Katrin
Daniel Fan *****

Herkunft: Villingen- Schwenningen
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Katrin suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey Adi!
I don?t know how it is to live in Israel and how it feels to see buses explore in front of your eyes, and i think the other fans here in the forum don?t know that too. And because of that i can?t say you?re wrong, i can?t even say anything against the things you said about Daniels words. We here in Germany probably haven?t got a clue about war and terror. I think it must be very, very hard and difficult to live in areas where is war, and sopmetimes I?m really ashamed of myself, because I can live here in germany, where there is no war. but, please, don?t take too serious what Daniel said, he doesn?t know your situation as well!
Greets, Katrin

22.03.2003, 22:37 Katrin ist offline   Profil von Katrin Füge Katrin deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Katrin senden Homepage von Katrin AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
MizzAj
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: sW!tZeRlaNd
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von MizzAj suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hey adi...
im definitely against wars...
but since we all dont live in a country like u do... we dont know how it is in a place where theres war all day...
thats why i can understand your opinion, cos u see everything from a diffrent aspect...
i think there are lotsa ppl who c new hope by goin through this war...cos they wish for a life without saddam...
lets just hope that this war will end as soon as possible and that saddam will leave his ppl in freedom for the rest of hs life...

and bout dani...dont get him wrong...really think he wants the best for everyone... maybe he shouldnt have said that in his superman song...cos in a way it doesnt fit that much...

*oooh, mein goottt!! diese arme wiese!*
~its funny how life can take new meanin - u came & changed what i believed in~

22.03.2003, 22:38 MizzAj ist offline   Profil von MizzAj Füge MizzAj deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an MizzAj senden Füge MizzAj in deine Contact-Liste ein AIM Screenname: a rok carter YIM Screenname: a_rok_carter
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von San suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@adi:

It must be damn hard for you living down there. Guess you get sick when you hear the word "peace" as war is the only state your country has seen since you were born. Trust me, peace is one of the highest goods we have - & very hard to achieve too. It's hard work & compromise. Why not have a dictator killed? American bombs have already killed innocent people. Their relatives will want revenge & it goes on & on. People get blinded by decades of hate. I'm not even sure if you people can still solve your own situation. There's been so much suffering, pain, hate through the generations.

22.03.2003, 22:39 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
Maja
Super Moderator

and adi, we understand you if you say, you are afraid or sth. like this!

22.03.2003, 22:40 Maja ist offline   Profil von Maja Füge Maja deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Maja senden Homepage von Maja AIM Screenname: MajaAleia
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

thank u all,
u c, i can understand why u r all against war, u live in peace. and that is soooo damn good!
i now know, that u know, the situation i'm in, no israel will never get out of this situation, and u need to learn our history very good to know this.
i don't know what is peace, because as u said and u were right, i was born into this, the only time i know how it is to be free, and go whenever u want without afraid of beeing explode into hundredes of pieces, it's when i'm abroad.

don't worrie about daniel, like his name, he is an angel, and i stil love him, he doesn't know that he has a fan from israel, and even if he did, it's ok to say what u think! but why in the middle of my favorite song??

i must go to bed now, it's almost 00:00 and i start tomorrow at 07:45...

good night.

<----------------------

22.03.2003, 22:48 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@adi:

Have sweet dreams & a peaceful night. Guess we're beginning to understand each other. We don't know enough about your country's history & yet we KNOW that war is not the answer. Germany has started 2 of the most bloody wars ever & none of us wants those times back. There's been at least one victim in each family... It is more than 'just okay' to say f*** war. As Dani has brought us people together, it would be great to learn a little more of what life is like for you over there...

22.03.2003, 23:16 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
Cheja
Daniel-Fan

Herkunft: Holland
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Cheja suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Goodnight Adi.
I think it is good to talk with you in this way.
You are right, we cannot feel how it is to be in the situation you're in.
I hope you ever can live like we here.

Even if we don't really know the situation, we are always free to express
our opinion. That's what Dani did.

I find it really amazing that somebody like Dani brings us together in this way.

22.03.2003, 23:37 Cheja ist offline   Profil von Cheja Füge Cheja deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Cheja senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

living here is not easy, but it is something i cope with every day.
the kids are much more menataly meture here because they hear on the news stuff that grown-ups in germany only see in horror movies.
and about the wwII, my both grandfather (may they rest in peace) lost their families in that war, i didn't know my dad's father, i was a year old when he died from cancer (which is why i don't smoke) but when my other grandfather was alive he always told me the way his grandfather sent him to israel just before the war begun, and he left all his family behind and they were murdered!

so don't tell me war is bad! i'm fu**ing know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<----------------------

23.03.2003, 12:18 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi adi,

how are you?

Hope you don't read any 'i-know-it-better-attitude' into my postings...
Hard times make you mentally mature, it's true. What about the emotional maturity? Isn't it a pity to have to grow up so fast, without the experience of a childhood? I went through hard (though peaceful) times too. One easily turns bitter. Always keep in mind, every day brings a new chance to change things no matter how little they are. You have to believe in yourself, as Dani says. Apathy (though understandable in your surroundings) works like poison...

23.03.2003, 14:57 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

on contrery! the israeli people are very caring for each other! that's what makes it such a beatiful country.
it's because we pass all this things togetether we get stronger.

you must think that in the war-
u.s- bad guy
iraq- good guy

well it isn't so!- did u know that sadam pays millions to kill soldiers, or to shut an airplain, he has reward for that!

and did you know that in an eastern town the people threw candies on the americans? they kissed them and blessed them for doing what they do!!

in a war there is not good side bad side, or right side wrong side.

<----------------------

23.03.2003, 16:10 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
SteffiMeffi
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Zitat:
Original von adi_is_17

so don't tell me war is bad! i'm fu**ing know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there, I'm really respecting your way of thinking, because your position is a complet ohter one than ours.

But NEVER EVER I or anyone else here said that The Americans are the only bad boys in this horrable situation. But they are TOO.

Look, they are attacing a country which CAN'T defend and who's military power was made completely public.

It was a crime to start this war. And THEREFORE I nearly HATE Bush and all the people, who WANTED WAR as the way.

I Hope you also understand why we are thinking in this way.

best wishes from me!

Steffi

23.03.2003, 16:21 SteffiMeffi ist offline   Profil von SteffiMeffi Füge SteffiMeffi deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an SteffiMeffi senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Adi:

'in a war there is not good side bad side, or right side wrong side.'

And that's exactly what Dani said...

The truth is war's first victim, as we know.

Trust me, the Germans are extremely grateful to the Americans for helping us get rid of the 3rd Reich regime in 1945. We're still friends. Yet as we're friends we must tell them that one good deed in the past doesn't justify a wrong one in the future.

23.03.2003, 16:28 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

i say it on the 10000 time!
i know were u come from, and i know why u think this way. u live in a bubble. my protection bubble had explode long long time ago.

''the poor country'', as u said have so much weapon, and an army that is nurtured. why do u think the iraqis are so poor? sadam spend their money on him and on weapon, they are not so miserable as you think.

<----------------------

23.03.2003, 16:31 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Now that war is there, let's hope that the Middle East is going to have more money to spend on useful things instead of weapons.

23.03.2003, 16:35 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Herkunft: Altensteig / Schwarzwald
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von *Julie* suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey Adi, I was thinking of u as i watched the show. Really! All time when I see in the Tv things about the war, i think about u!
I think it was great from dani, that statement, cos he said what he is thinking: He dont want war and killers!!!
But: I understand u 2! I think i only said what he thinks and dont think so much about the people like u... so dont be angry or things like that about him, ok!!! He just wanna have PEACE all over the world, he has a little paradise in his heart... u remember that as he said that in the 1st Mottoshow...
So... its good 2 have u here on this board cos without u i think some people never think about that!!!

Love & Peace all over tha whole world!!!
Hug Julie

* Daniel, mein kleiner Paradiesvogel *
* Ich glaub an Dich !!! Bussi * ----------------->

24.03.2003, 12:44 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
Glamourmodel
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

Herkunft: Kreis Ludwigsburg, Baden W?rttemberg
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Glamourmodel suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey, dont let it get you down like this! We cant change the stupid behaviour of two big politic idiots. Of course I can understand your point of view, but is that a reason to get this annoyed & angry to start an argument here?

www.daniel-kueblboeck.5u.com

24.03.2003, 12:57 Glamourmodel ist offline   Profil von Glamourmodel Füge Glamourmodel deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Glamourmodel senden Homepage von Glamourmodel
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von *Julie* suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Glamourmodel
Hey, dont let it get you down like this! We cant change the stupid behaviour of two big politic idiots. Of course I can understand your point of view, but is that a reason to get this annoyed & angry to start an argument here?

Why not?!? This board ist for all that what u think and feel about Daniel I think... I think itz right 2 start an argument... So we can see all the different arguments!!!

24.03.2003, 13:16 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

thank u jolie!
it's nice to know u have someone who cares 4 u.
i think about u people also, all the time.
Glamourmodel, i think that jolie is right, this is the place to tell you what i think,and if my belives causing an argument, then i'm sorry, but i rather tell it then keep'em in my head.

i hope this war will be over soon and the middle east will be quiet without wars, arguments, and death!

~AMEN~

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 14:31 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Jessi-Kate
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Herkunft: Deutschland (aber mein Herz schl?gt f?r England)
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Jessi-Kate suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von adi_is_17

i'm so disagree with daniel,
first- he mixed up all his lines- but it's ok he is cute :D
second- the line he said- about the war, i think that he should think twice before coming out with politics statments.
he doesn't know that teen-agers like me for example also want peace and love but can't have it because they live under a threat!!!

i was deeply disappointed with his performence.

and besides, what about the poor israeli kids that go out to a discitec and end up in a hospitle because someone decided to blow up next to them!
i'm mad now, so don't try to calm me down, i don't know if i even gonna watch the rest of the show.
c u later

ADI

May I ask you a question? Where do you come from?

Ganz viele liebe Gr??e an mein Energieb?rchen ,Xtina, Cherie, *aileea und Maja *Hab euch l?p* Daniel, du bist in meinem Herz

24.03.2003, 14:39 Jessi-Kate ist offline   Profil von Jessi-Kate Füge Jessi-Kate deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Jessi-Kate senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

I-S-R-A-E-L ! ! ! ! !

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 14:42 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

lol, all time same questions...
Adi, whats that 4 a picture?!?

24.03.2003, 15:00 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

concerning Dani's anti war statement

@adi:

"why in the middle of my favorite song??"

- to make sure everyone who likes his music is getting the message which is more important than a song.

Adi, if you dislike the way he put it, how SHOULD he've done it then?

Dear fans in this platform, why are you beginning to apologise Dani by saying "don't take him too serious"?

He said the most (or even only) serious thing of all in that show....

24.03.2003, 15:01 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Zitat:
Original von San
concerning Dani's anti war statement

@adi:

"why in the middle of my favorite song??"

- to make sure everyone who likes his music is getting the message which is more important than a song.

Adi, if you dislike the way he put it, how SHOULD he've done it then?

Dear fans in this platform, why are you beginning to apologise Dani by saying "don't take him too serious"?

He said the most (or even only) serious thing of all in that show....

well, thatz true! We shoud take him serious!!!!! He?s the best, anyway!!!!! Make Love, Not War!!!!!

24.03.2003, 15:05 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

san u right...

well- he should have said- i wnat peace, love, stop the war, and all this shit.. (excuse me for the language )
but saying- those shit people who makes war?
that was out of place.

and i do take him seriously, as i take any opinion of u guys seriously, he said what he thinks and i respect him for that.

@julie-
the picture is me doing snapling.
u asked me what snapling is, well, it's climbing down a wall (mountin in my case) it wasn't high, about 20 meters, and it was VERY VERY VERY fun. u should try it...

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 15:08 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

oh god... better not... well, it seems like fun!!!

i agree with u, because *the people who makes war* cant be anything 4 that...

24.03.2003, 15:17 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,

oh dear, languages can be confusing... I know (teach German & English)... 'I don't want war' isn't too far from 'shit people who want war'... the way Dani put it is rather insistent. I like it better than 'I hate war' because war doesn't just happen like an earthquake or avalanche - it is MADE by people who are responsible. It's alright to hate war but even more to hate the people who make war & thus ignore other people's future & throw others' lives away without any care or sense of guilt.

24.03.2003, 15:19 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Zitat:
Original von San
Hi Adi,

oh dear, languages can be confusing... I know (teach German & English)... 'I don't want war' isn't too far from 'shit people who want war'... the way Dani put it is rather insistent. I like it better than 'I hate war' because war doesn't just happen like an earthquake or avalanche - it is MADE by people who are responsible. It's alright to hate war but even more to hate the people who make war & thus ignore other people's future & throw others' lives away without any care or sense of guilt.

24.03.2003, 15:32 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

danke, Julie

und danke, Daniel K, der uns alle hier zusammengef?hrt hat ;-)

24.03.2003, 15:37 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

@san: genau, man sollte echt mal den Leuten danken, die dieses Board gemacht haben und machen! Und nat?rlich Daniel, ohne den es nie so ein Board gegeben h?tte!!!! !

24.03.2003, 15:39 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Julie:

einfach nur danke sagen ist wenig, aber was kann man machen... unsere Board-Sucht ist wohl der ehrlichste Dank. Obwohl ich Dani nicht wirklich kenne, hab ich oft ein schlechtes Gewissen... er gibt uns soviel und was k?nnen wir ihm geben? Jubel??? W?rde ihn wohl eher einsch?chtern, wenn wir so laut schreien w?rden, um unseren Dank geb?hrend auszudr?cken..

24.03.2003, 15:44 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

@San: das mit der Board-Sucht stimmt... ich bin zur Zeit wirklich s?chtig... Aber glaubst Du dass Daniel ?berhaupt wei?, was hier abgeht? Ich meine, dieses (Sein) board ist ja wirklich sehr gut besucht...

24.03.2003, 15:53 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

@San: das mit der Board-Sucht stimmt... ich bin zur Zeit wirklich s?chtig... Aber glaubst Du dass Daniel ?berhaupt wei?, was hier abgeht? Ich meine, dieses (Sein) board ist ja wirklich sehr gut besucht...

24.03.2003, 15:54 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

hellooo... me noy german.... (tarazn talk...)
oh now i can see san, how come your grammer is correct i wish u were my english teacher instead of the pudel that teaches us....
(how many grammer mistakes i had on this sentence?)
how come a teacher likes daniel? i asume u don't like the same things i like in daniel..... how old r u? and, i'm sorry for asking but... r u a man or woman?

by the way, the things you said are right, but i still think that sadam and the iraqis are much more worse then bush&blair. (did u see what the iraqis did to the american pilots? no heart i tell you!!!!! they are cruel! pure evil!!!!!!!)

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 15:58 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

I saw that... its so bad... i dont know what 2 say...

24.03.2003, 16:08 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,

you're witty, you've made me smile.... I like teaching but presently I'm 'just' (mainly) a student. We have done some teaching but I'm not working at school yet... too many damn boring papers to write ... I'd rather be in the classroom. I'm a girl of 26. Pretty sure I like Dani the way most of us do: as an intelligent & dear young man, singer, entertainer, younger brother, sexy young man, or just a friend - wishful thinking, he's got too many fans... ;-) No, this man can't have 'too many' fans (as long as they keep a little distance).

Certainly, Saddam is 'much worse' than Bush, can't compare a democratically elected president with a dictator! The aim (freedom, peace) is right but the means are very debatable... Moreover, it's about hegemony, too. How much does one life cost... I'm afraid things won't develop as smoothly as planned by Bush & Blair (Iraq fighting back now). War changes people in a most frightening way (if you've met any ex-soldiers you know what I mean). Even when war is over those people have lost sth in their hearts they can't get back. What they've lost is the field on which new hatred grows for maybe another war...

Don't worry about your grammar. We make mistakes to find out what we can yet improve. This board will help you more than just one teacher, trust me. Once you really USE a language you'll learn it in no time. English lessons@ school for a decade or so, then moved to England & within a couple of months I started to think in English & started to back-translate it into my native language (German), crazy, hm?
Anyway, we'll probably have many linguistic misunderstandings in front of us, but this is what keeps us discuss things (& not fight with other means.)

24.03.2003, 16:18 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

you are right!
it's soo cool your english is perfect!
i wish mine was.....
anyway, you are so right about what you say about the war...it does changes people, i know, i live in israel....
this is not good, but you can do nothing about it. you think your demonstrating work, well it dosen't.

as an israeli actor said:
"those politicians are just people with some serious ego problem, if they put the good of the public before their ego then the world will be a peacful place"
and she is right!
those men have need to stop and search for power!

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 18:15 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Thanks, Adi,

my English is certainly not perfect, not even native speakers are... Besides, being perfect is a little like being dead - no potential to develop on... Your English is fine, gosh, you're 17, aren't you?? When I was 17 I was taught English by a Russian woman who spoke a little German & a little English. As you see, it's never too late even when you have 'pudel teachers' ;-)

Now, why are we taking part in demonstrations?
People here are bright enough to know it doesn't change things. We do it TO TAKE A STAND, to show our sympathy, our solidarity and because we are angry too. Public protest for many people is the only way to do sth against the helplessness they feel and to go beyond 'the bubble' in which we live.
The actor you quoted is right, war & ego / megalomaniac problems are closely linked. Someone in this forum suggested Bush & Hussein decide it in a duel. Unfortunately, there's more to it, with the Iraq as an example for other 'evil' countries.... dangerous...

24.03.2003, 18:44 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
Franzi_
Daniel Fan ***

Herkunft: hessen/nrw
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Franzi_ suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
you must think that in the war
- u.s- bad guy
iraq- good guy

well it isn't so!-

Hello adi,
i thing not that one of them is "good".
saddam make a lot of bad things, and the amerikans too.

May be that war is the only chance to get freedom, but democratic possibilities are not at there end. And at this point war is not correct. This is the reason why the united nations say NO for war. And i think Daniel think the same.
That means not that Israel should live in fear and threat. Israel has a lot of neighbors with weapons. And Freedom is there an loose matter. I hope that no one get the idear to make freedom between the israels and the pakistanians with a war.
democratic is ever better

Lovely Greetings,
from Franzi

Ps. to be against the war means not to be for sadam !

I?m sorry for my horrible english , but my english lessons are 16 years ago (i?m 32 years old)

24.03.2003, 18:54 Franzi_ ist offline   Profil von Franzi_ Füge Franzi_ deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Franzi_ senden Homepage von Franzi_
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

you make me laugh!!!!
well my pudel, have the most strange 'r', AND we correct her sometimes.....
she is pregnent now! eeuuuuuu! who wants to climb on her??? yyyyyaaaaakkkk!!!!

well about the war, i also think that bush and sadam should play backgammon on it or something, however, the american soldiers CHOOSE to be a soldiers, (unlike the israeli soldiers), and they get a good money for this too! (not that this justify them to participate in a war).
have you heard how much missings the american army has? this is just so sad!

btw-
i got 76 on an english exam, most of my mistakes are grammatical, but this is not my falt! instead of talking weird english she should explain to us in hebrew!!!!!

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 18:54 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,

Yes, the 'r' is hard to pronounce for Germans too. Have you heard Dani's 'r's'? They're unique (Bavarian dialect) & soooo cute! Funny & great you correct you pudel, it means to reverse the student - teacher situation LOL
Maybe she should deal a little more with English than with 'climbing matters'.... ;-) Bilingual lessons included....

Sure I know about the poor guys who got killed - most of them by MISTAKE, not by the enemy, that's the absurdity of war. I keep on asking myself, how many more victims are necessary to make the Bush administration wake up? Even think it serves him right to experience this failure but we're talking about human lives... and every kind of patriotism (going beyond the love for one's country) arises from some kind of brainwash from a higher level, not naturally.

What does it mean, 76 in the exam =76%? Not bad & you do understand my postings...

24.03.2003, 19:15 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

*lololololool*
you maked me laugh again!
gosh i love your postings.....

the war won't end soon, bush doesn't want to hurt the iraqis he wants to save them!
in east of iraq people threw candies at soldiers that rescued them from the horrible dictator.

sadamm don't care about his people, he is glad for a dead american but don't give a shit for dead iraqi...
bush is trying to stop him, he cann't ask him:
"please mr, sadam leave your country, and let us do iraq a better place to live in..." and the oltimatum was- leave iraq or that we will make you leave it.
befor that was- show us your weapon or we will search for it ourselves. he didn't agreed for any of those oltimatums so they had to do something.

and yes 76 is out of 100, why how do you grade your tests in german?
and yes, my vocabulary is very good, but my grammer sucks....

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 19:41 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Nightingale
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

Herkunft: Kiel
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Nightingale suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Adi,

I thank you for your posting and I do understand you - absolutely!
I do feel with you. I've got the same feelings when I first heard Daniel's statement about "shit-peolpe who want war"!

But afterwords I reflectet: Daniel did only tell that he's against war.
That means it was a human and neutral statement!
We are all against war, are'nt we? (Of cause exept the dictator Saddam; otherwise he would have left Iraq within the ultimatum, because therefore there would not be war now.)

Nevertheless I (- I confess! -) am totaly pro with that what's now going on. (America: Thank you!)
You're right: Saddam ist HitlerII. - and so long he's ruling his state, his people won't live in peace and democracy - and so won't the whole world!
Liberty and democracy are the highest worth we human beings have got.

But a young Daniel spoke with all his feelings and wishes: and because of his youth he has the right to do so! Otherwise he wouldn't be a "normal" young man.
When I was at his age, I also protestet against nearly everything that existet in the political world.

Daniel has the power and the courage to tell what he is thinking - live and in front of the audience.
That's why I adore him so much.

(Besides: I'm sure he don't know so very much about the background of this war against Saddam...)

24.03.2003, 20:08 Nightingale ist offline   Profil von Nightingale Füge Nightingale deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Nightingale senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

finally!!!!!
some-one who think like me!
i'm not against the war for the reasons you have just mentioned.
i'm like daniel, only 17 years old, but i think living in israel had made me more meture, and that is why i probebly thinks the oposite of what most teen'agers in germany think.

i know dani just talk from his heart, and that what he think.
it is now cool by me, but i was very mad at the moment.

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 20:47 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Gosh, Adi,

I'm struggling to catch up, are you never offline? My phone bill is exploding...
American soldiers were welcomed the same when they freed Germany in 1945.
The ultimatum was BOUND TO FAIL. They should have captured Saddam before it started. But then, how many lookalikes does he have? He has to be identified genetically to be sure... It's a long way to go, Iraqi people don't have any experience with democracy (like we did after WWII).

76% in a test is quite good. We sometimes mark tests in %, more common are marks 1 (best) - 6 (failed).

24.03.2003, 21:53 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

he has 14 lookalikes....
and yes, i'm sometimes not here, but i leave my computer on, we pay by month not by hour.
also democracy didn't go well after the germany was forced to changed here regime agter wwI(- i'm talking about the wimar republic, just a little knowledge demonstration.) we lernt about germany in history lessons, we learnt all about WWI WWII and all that between including hitler climbing up. i even remember phon-pafan (or however u spell his name) shlicher and the 3rd one...(sound like hapening) oh well....

any way, how can u only grade with 6 points?????

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 22:22 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Adi,
I urgently need a flatrate (paying per month) or I'll have nothing to eat next month ;-)

14 lookalikes... you know more than the CIA? Frightening...
Learning history is a good thing. It doesn't save you from future mistakes but it helps understand. Weird, we could have a chat on the Weimar Republic with thousands of miles between us....

On the grading - Marks 1 - 6 aren't points, it goes like this:

98 - 100% = mark one
and so on
around 5% or less = mark 6.

24.03.2003, 22:29 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

it's an information they told us on t.v :)
and you don't have to eat... think of it as a diet

math is not my strong side but according to my calaulation then-
98-100 -1
96-98 -2
94-96- 3
92-94- 4
90-92 -5
88-90 -6

so i missed u somewhere.....

well, i got to go to bed.... some of us (like me for example) are still going to high-school and it is an hour before you here (23:37) good night then

goten nacht!

<----------------------

24.03.2003, 22:38 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Nightingale
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Nightingale suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

@ Adi
@ San

... so there's nothing left for me to say!

( I wonder where you have got your well-grounded information from - al least at the age of 17 - respect!
By the way: in German-TV they are speaking of 8 lookalikes, a bulk of invincible bodyguards and a permanent change of location of Saddam: every night he stays at a different place etc.)

The people who are with the antiwar demonstrations probably can't imagine what it means to live in a dictatorship.
I doubt they were so much "anti-america" if Saddam would reign in a neighboring country of Germany ...

Again my tribute to your courageous statement!

24.03.2003, 23:29 Nightingale ist offline   Profil von Nightingale Füge Nightingale deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Nightingale senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@adi: sweet dreams

diet... no way, I'm only 45 kilos!

@Nightingale:
'nothing left to say'
don't you dare - we wanna hear you sing!

24.03.2003, 23:35 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

@San!
eat something!
if u are reading that massage, then you are not eating, if i was 45 kilos i would eat everything that was near me!!!!

@Nightingale
EXACTLY!!! that's what i was trying to say, but couldn't find the exact words!!!!!

<----------------------

25.03.2003, 13:35 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Adi,

don't worry, it was meant tongue-in-cheek. I've been that light for quite some time ;-)

25.03.2003, 14:01 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Zitat:
Original von San
@Adi,

don't worry, it was meant tongue-in-cheek. I've been that light for quite some time ;-)

what is tongue-in-cheek?
anyway, i think you should eat...
i weight 56 kilo... (i'm 1.72 cm) and this is good for my hight, but i would like to take some off.....

<----------------------

25.03.2003, 14:29 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Adi:
tongue-in-cheek is not-too-serious, a little ironic. I'm only 163cm, it's alright ;-)

25.03.2003, 14:46 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

oh cool....
there is a thunderstorm here and my baby (pekinez dog...) is afraid of the noise...
gosh i want daniel, to be in israel... just a quick visit in the holy-land and back...

<----------------------

25.03.2003, 15:27 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

:)
i just remembered that today today at school the teachers was angry of the students that didn't came with their masks to school...
like the war is going to start between 8:20- 14:30...
(my end time and beginning time are defernt each day...)

<----------------------

25.03.2003, 21:31 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,
that's the thing about war, you never know what's gonna happen. Who knows, you're young, you might see Dani one day - now that he's entered American papers, international career ahead...

25.03.2003, 22:15 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
Nightingale
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

... Daniel in Israel, Daniel in Iraq ...
and perhaps: Dani is gonna stop the wars ...!

26.03.2003, 01:08 Nightingale ist offline   Profil von Nightingale Füge Nightingale deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Nightingale senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Adi,

I can't put it in a better way than Nightingale did: He is wherever you are as long as he's in your heart.

26.03.2003, 02:50 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

i know,
and maybe someday i will meet him...

<----------------------

26.03.2003, 06:51 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

wish me luck!
2morrow i have something of the army that i realy want to get!!!
it's in jerusalem...

anyway- i'm not here for half a day and my precious thread gets into page 2?!?!?!?
shame on you!!

<----------------------

26.03.2003, 18:31 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Nightingale
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

So, Adi,
I wish you luck and for sure I'll think of you!
Whatever it means: you "have something of the army that you realy want to get" ... you'll do it right, I hope.

I'm not a big friend of people who are engaged in an army anywhere - although they are sometimes nessecary and important.

If you are back you can lift up your thread by posting us.

Wish you the very best,
Nightingale

26.03.2003, 19:12 Nightingale ist offline   Profil von Nightingale Füge Nightingale deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Nightingale senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

thanks,
the problem about the army in israel is that everyboy AND girl that are 18 must drift to the army, so i have no choice...

<----------------------

26.03.2003, 19:18 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Adi,
sure I'll keep fingers crossed for you. But what is it? Do you have to serve now (turning 18)?

26.03.2003, 19:26 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
Nightingale
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

... and so I realize again that "emancipation of women" hasn't reached Germany at least ...

I think I'm not very unlucky about this point ...!
Cu

26.03.2003, 19:30 Nightingale ist offline   Profil von Nightingale Füge Nightingale deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Nightingale senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

well, since my profile (your health grade) is low then i can't do nothing that involves fisical effort
so tomorrow i go to test for a tester (it's nothing like you think) i can't explain the job!

well about turning 18:
i had a mistake before it's not all bous and girls it's almost all boys and girls.
well first the orthodox boys and girls don't serve in the army (there is a big argument about that in israel)
and there are the people who don't want to 'waist' 2-3 years of their life to the army (they are right, but i think the army is an experience) and the ones who can't serve because of mental problems, sever health problems, and ofcours the pacifists.....

i'm turning 18 in less then 4 month (i'm amonth and 5 days older then daniel, do the math ) and my drifting date is:
16-12-03 ofcours it can be changed according to the job i'll get

<----------------------

26.03.2003, 19:38 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Adi,

don't know if I got you right....

You might not serve because of your health? If so, I'd regard yourself lucky. Many young people see the army as 'an experience' - but only BEFORE they've joined it...

On the other hand, your country may need the army since it's the only democratic country over there....

26.03.2003, 21:32 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

coming to think about it, we are the only democratic country here.......

and no, my health is good, but my spine is a bit twisted (not very bedly) so they don't want to take any risk with me...
i'm talking about people who are disables, or have bed cases of astma and stuff....
my brother and sister have served the army and they both told me it's an experience, and most people i asked say that, even my teachers.

<----------------------

26.03.2003, 23:25 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Adi,

lucky girl! Rather good health but not good enough for the army? Best thing for you, trust me. Of course your teachers say it's an experience, they're MEANT to say that (same as in the GDR/East Germany, I grew up with propaganda, one truth at school, another at home...). Teachers work for the state, they'll say what the state thinks best. Of couse, there's sth about the 'experience', comradeship & stuff but when it comes to fighting & putting your life at stake, you'll begin to see things clearly... Your brother & sister have never been in a battle, have they? I've probably made you furious again but I was the same when I was younger, I'd argue with my parents believing the teachers were right .... Only when the wall came down I saw my parents had been right all the time....

26.03.2003, 23:59 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

Zitat:
Original von San
Adi,
Your brother & sister have never been in a battle, have they? I've probably made you furious again but I was the same when I was younger, I'd argue with my parents believing the teachers were right .... Only when the wall came down I saw my parents had been right all the time....

yea you did... , but argue wont solve it...
my brother dolt me it was an expirence but he also told me, not serve the army if i can... my sister told to serve the army because she enjoyed it. my teachers never fight a battle, they were in the 'information' (i'm talking about my math teacher) she loved it, it was top secret and very interesting, the same did my aunt, and she also loved here job.
i do know people who don't like the army, and suffered every second in it, BUT i want to decied on my own if it's fun or not.

btw- i passes my sortings went great! i passed 1 level, now there is only the "final committee"

<----------------------

28.03.2003, 09:24 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,

nice to see you're back. Things went well for you as you write... Sure, army's not always about fighting, guess the army employs lots of people. And one own experience is worth more than 100 stories told by other people.

We Germans are a bit puzzled at the moment. Dani's first video clip was meant to be shown in the music programme, we waited but nothing happened.... still trying to read various threads to find out what's the reason. Anyway, this morning I heard his name on tv, fell out of bed, pressed 'record' & there he was: only wearing a string tanga. Gosh, his naked bum! Such thing has never been shown in the morning programme! The pic is in the Nachtschw?rmer thread, it'll definitely cheer you up...

So long...

28.03.2003, 19:32 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

yea i saw the pictures... real cute i might add...
it is clear that he works on his muscels....

he did a clip to you drive me crazy so soon??
hmm, nice!
i knew he will be bigger star then julliet.

well, i'm bored....!!!
oh yea, i wanted to add-
those americans are stupid!
they are doing so many mistakes on this stupid war...
gosh, who let them to hold weapon?

<----------------------

29.03.2003, 14:31 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
Positive_Energien
Daniel Fan Deluxe +

Herkunft: ausm Himmel *g*
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Positive_Energien suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
von adi_is_17

well, i'm bored....!!!
oh yea, i wanted to add-
those americans are stupid!
they are doing so many mistakes on this stupid war...
gosh, who let them to hold weapon?

oh...

"So wia's kimmt kimmt's, so wird's am Besten sei"

presented by Positive_Energy

29.03.2003, 14:37 Positive_Energien ist offline   Profil von Positive_Energien Füge Positive_Energien deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Positive_Energien senden Homepage von Positive_Energien Füge Positive_Energien in deine Contact-Liste ein
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

hey people!
i came on something that is simply genius!!!!

2morrow i'll call the german embassy and i'll check when will they send the next delegation from israel to germany!!!!
i hope they'll have one....

<----------------------

29.03.2003, 17:17 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

Hi Adi,

sounds like you're coming over to Germany?

There are some Daniel concerts very soon. Just watching Top of the Pops, he's singing 'You drive me crazy'.

As to the Bush administrtion, they're insane. Got the impression you've changed your mind a little (to the better). Hussein is becoming a hero in the Middle East, dangerous! Hope things aren't escalating, hoping your country will be safe.

Gosh, Dani's just announced the top 20! A little debut as a presenter? When the show started it was Alex' turn but people shouted 'Daniel' like mad.... ;-)

Of course he'll be more successful than Juliette. She already stands in his shadow, media-wise...

29.03.2003, 18:29 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

i hope i'll come to germany, it depends, first there need to be a delegation, then i need to pass the sortings...

no, i didn't change my opinion about the war, i just think that the americans had learnd nothing about how to fight in a war...

i didn't hear the audience yell we want daniel!?!?! never mind i taped it, i'll watch it later....

<----------------------

29.03.2003, 18:53 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Adi:

Would be great if you came over, you're 18 soon.
Isn't it weird, we can watch the same programme despite of such a distance?

Nothing wrong with not knowing how to fight, much worse to start it!

The uncensored Dani pics are in the Nachtschw?rmer thread but you may have to scroll back a little, it's growing so fast...

Good luck with the sortings.

29.03.2003, 19:18 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

thank you!

i hope that they will be smart enough to send a delegation...!!!!
and even smarter to take me

let's asume (hypoteticly...) that there is a delegation, and i'm on it... and we fly to germany...
will you come to meet me in the airport?

<----------------------

29.03.2003, 19:33 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
San
Daniel Best-Fan

Herkunft:

@Adi:

If you arrive at Berlin, there's a good chance to pick you up. It's about 100 miles from here. Dresden is closer but might not have flights coming in from Israel. Once you're there we must go to a concert (haven't got any tickets yet...) Nevermind, I could look after you (& look less silly among the teenies...)

29.03.2003, 19:44 San ist offline   Profil von San Füge San deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an San senden
MizzAj
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von MizzAj suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

adi??? u'r comin 2 germanee??? when??? *reallywannaknow*

29.03.2003, 19:46 MizzAj ist offline   Profil von MizzAj Füge MizzAj deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an MizzAj senden Füge MizzAj in deine Contact-Liste ein AIM Screenname: a rok carter YIM Screenname: a_rok_carter
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

no, i'm not coming to german we speak in case of "what if"
i heard there is a delegation, once a year from israel to germany, i hope there is another one this year...
2morrow, i'll talk to the german embassy and ask them what is going on....

<----------------------

29.03.2003, 19:50 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
MizzAj
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

oh i c...

29.03.2003, 19:58 MizzAj ist offline   Profil von MizzAj Füge MizzAj deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an MizzAj senden Füge MizzAj in deine Contact-Liste ein AIM Screenname: a rok carter YIM Screenname: a_rok_carter
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

but thank you anyway!
:)))))

<----------------------

29.03.2003, 20:01 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
*Julie*
Daniel Best-Fan Deluxe

hEY ADI; WHATS UP IN ISRAEL? I HEARD SOMETHING YESTERDAY IN THE TV-NEWS::: A TERROR-ATTACE?!!???!!

31.03.2003, 13:00 *Julie* ist offline   Profil von *Julie* Füge *Julie* deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an *Julie* senden
adi_is_17
Daniel Superfan Deluxe

yes,
a man with expolsive belt on him commit a suicide. it was in a coffee place in netania, they are assuming that it was because he saw the soldiers there and that is why he bomb himself there.

-as far as i know they are 30 injured, 4 hard, -(this are the soldiers).
one soldier, (he is dying now) didn't let him to come in the coffee place, and thanks to that there are 'only' 30 injured.

-well, we are used to it in israel, at the beginning,(1995-6) we were always sad when things like that happend, but now this is 'normal', you here on the news there was a bombing, 30 injured, and you move on.

that's life!

<----------------------

31.03.2003, 13:10 adi_is_17 ist offline   Profil von adi_is_17 Füge adi_is_17 deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an adi_is_17 senden
  « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: